1) MANNERS MATTER SERIES [Mike Ashton: Drug and alcohol Findings 2004 - 2006
2) Paper: SUBMISSION TO THE ADVISORY COUNCIL ON THE MISUSE OF DRUGS (ACMD) MDMA (ECSTASY) CLASSIFICATION REVIEW [UKDPC September 2008]
UKDPC Submission to the ACMD as part of its ecstasy classification review September 2008
3) Paper: After the War on Drugs - Tools For The Debate [Transform Drug Policy Foundation 2007]
After the War on Drugs - Tools For The Debate here
4) Newspaper Article: 'Legalise all drugs: chief constable demands end to 'immoral laws' [The Independent]
'Legalise all drugs' Independent October 2007
5) Presentation notes: Stigma and Drug Use Scottish Drug Forum Conference 2008
Scottish Drug Forum Conference 'Stigma & Drug Use' 30th September 2008
6) Web Article: Centre for Policy Studies [Kathy Gyngell]
Centre for Policy Studies September 2008 Kathy Gyngell including commentary from Transform Drugs Policy Foundation and Neil McKeganey
News and articles library
The Alcohol Health Alliance UK >>
19th April 13 - Sir Ian Gilmore, chair of the Alcohol Health Alliance UK, explains the work of the group and its key aims.
What is Recovery - Drug and Alcohol Findings >>
19th April 13 - What is 'recovery' and what does it mean for the roles of treatment and of doctors?
Electronic cigarettes -Library of the European Parliament >>
18th April 13 - Electronic cigarettes work by by vaporising nicotine liquid...Proponents of e-cigarettes argue that they reduce harm to smokers
NICE to develop alcohol screening QOF targets >>
20th December 12 - At a meeting in Manchester last week, NICE's QOF advisory panel agreed to develop an indicator to screen for alcohol misuse and offer a brief intervention for a subset of patients...